Tuesday 8 April 2014

Music video questionaire (Part 2).

With my questionaire what I previous did for my music video, i went on to sending it to a few of my fellow students for them to leave me there honest responses to my production, i did that by cop and pasting my previous blog post into a word document like it shows below.


I then was able to attach it to an email because otherwise it would mean emailing the link to the students and if they didnt have a blog account it would mean them creating one just to answer the questionaire when they dont require a blog account, so i thought it was an easier and quicker option for my fellow students to reply to because they have a lot of work to do so i wanted it to be quick and efficient for them. below you can see which students i have sent the email too, the attachment of the questionaire and also what i have written to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment